Horse Country II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members.

3 posters

Go down

Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members. Empty Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members.

Post  Fearless Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:11 am

(I would prefer breeds close to Appaloosas, so quarter horses, appies, and paints. not really arab like horses. but mostly all are welcome!)
(please put in parenthases what stallion your mare is going for)

Ski Hi Cowboy (Ski Hi)
Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members. Skyhicowboy

Hi Tech Cowboy (Techno)
Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members. 2442_2882_1
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members. Empty Re: Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members.

Post  Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:56 am

Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members. 7art_graceful_horses_screensaver-23878-1
((L-R) Barret (stud) Maggie, Laylah and Safhera (mares))

Barret: i lead the three mares in and turn to them
"Come maggie lets leave your sisters they shall find a stallion to take them i promise" i said nuzzling my lead mare
Maggie: "OK, are you both sure you want to do this?"
Laylah: "As long as safhera and i find a stallion to love us we will be fine" i said and nuzzled my sister
Saf: "Sure we'll be fine. Thanks again barret"
B: "No problems" he smiled and nudged his lead out

(laylah and saf will share a stud )

Memories Remain (Memory)
Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members. Mostvaluableplayer
My Dirty Little Secret (Dusty)
Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members. Mydirtylittlesecret
Experience The Magic (Magic)
Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members. Absolutecertainte

Memory: I lead my two mares in and saw the other mares and the exiting stud and mare
"Hello"
Lay: "Hi" saf kept to her sisters side

dusty memory and magic walked together closer to the studs.
Mem: "Hi im memories remain, memory for short, these are my herd; My dirty little secret, we call her dusty and experience the magic we call her magic" i smiled

Laylah: i lead saf to stand opposite the other three and said
"Il laylah and my sister is safhera"

(one stud for saf and laylah and the other for memory,dusty and magic)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://horsecountry20092.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members. Empty Re: Techno and Sky Hi come looking for a leads and herd members.

Post  Fearless Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:50 am

Sky Hi: "Hello. I'm Sky Hi Cowboy, but you can call me Sky Hi."
Techno: "And I'm Hi Tech Cowboy, but i usually go by Techno. We're both brothers, and we're looking for mates." I smile.

S: I look at Memory and smile at her.
T: I glance at Laylah
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:52 am

Memory: i see sky looking at me and said
"I lead my two mares and we seek a stallion as a herd" i smiled

Laylah: Staring at techno i catch my self and shake my dial and then look at him again
"My sister and i Safhera, wish for a stallion to take us both" i smiled
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:57 am

S: "Well we are looking for mates to love. We are looking together, but for ourselves, if that makes sense" i smile. "Would you three lovely mares like to be a part of my herd?"

T: "And I would love it very much if you two would give me the pleasure of being my mates."

(Its pretty obvious, if you can tell, Lol, but Sky Hi will choose Memory as lead and Techno will choose Laylah)
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiger_Mustang Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:24 am

Auda:i trot in with my Filly Aneej "hi ,I just need a herd to join, i couldnt find the herd after i birthed her"she says to the stud

Aneej:i stand by mom
(they just want to join the herd not be lead or anything.)
Kiger_Mustang
Kiger_Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:30 am

The mares quickly agree and walk to their stallions
memory nuzzled Sky Hi and laylah nuzzled techno

they looked around at the new horse
Laylah
"You can join us, that is if it ok with you" i said turning back to techno
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:39 am

T: "It would be wonderful." I smile. "I am Hi Tech Cowboy, but eveyone calls me Techno. This is my brother Sky Hi Cowboy, or Sky Hi. And they are our mates, this is Laylah and Safhera, and Memory, Dusty and Magic are Sky Hi's mates." I nuzzle Laylah. "Laylah is my lead"

S: I nuzzle Memory once and turn to her. "I would be honored to have you as my lead mare. Will you?" I ask.
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:43 am

m"of course my love" i said and nuzzeld him again

l: i smile happily
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:46 am

T: "Well brother, why dont we go back to our land and go our separate ways?"

S: I look all around at the beautiful mares, and the beautiful filly, and feel a wave of satisfaction, happiness, and pride wash over me. "Yes. I think that will be good. Do you agree?" i ask the mares
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:49 am

mares: "Of course" they split and follow their stallions
Lay: i turn to my new mare
"Come along, i am laylah and my sister is safera, wont you tell us your names?" i asked as we started walking

Memory: I walk at my stallions side my two mares dusty and magic were following bickering softly between them selves
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiger_Mustang Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:19 am

Auda:i thank them then go over to a nice grassy area and graze

Aneej:i look around the place
Kiger_Mustang
Kiger_Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:21 am

no they have gone to their lands you go to cimmeron vally and the west side i think
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down