Horse Country II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Prophet wants a herd

2 posters

Go down

Dark Prophet wants a herd Empty Dark Prophet wants a herd

Post  Fearless Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:46 am

Dark Prophet
Dark Prophet wants a herd Horse10707363

Prophet: I charge in at full speed, chunks of dirt flying out behind me. I slide to a stop, my mane flowing over my eyes, and let out a loud call comanding all dark mares to come to me. I rear and land with a loud thud. I call again more sternly, almost in a threatening way, letting all dark mares close know that i am a dark, powerful, strong stallion.

(Prophet is dark, his brother Kingske is neutral-ish i guess, Kingske's kinda light. Aalwyn their sister is dark/neutral/light, what ever i feel like making her when a stallion comes. I would like dark friesian mares for him, and dark mares of any other breed i guess, but dark color too. Friesian mares will be chosen as leads.)
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Dark Prophet wants a herd Empty Re: Dark Prophet wants a herd

Post  Love,Peace,Serenity Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:18 am

Lunar Eclipse(Lunar):I slowly stand up from where i was sleeping the a little circle of trees i walk into the sunlight my coat gleaming, i look up my forelock down my face and nicker to huge muscle stallion form across the field i stand straight and tall then trot over at a slow but orderly trot then i brake into a canter and stop a few yards from the big handsome stallion
Love,Peace,Serenity
Love,Peace,Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:51 am

Prophet: I look at the new mare, beautiful as she is, with athority in my eyes. "Mare, what is your name and your alliance." I say, more demanding than questioning. I look at her and hold my head high.
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Love,Peace,Serenity Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:20 am

Lunar Eclipse :i swing my head to look at the handsome stallion my eyes shimmering with happiness "i am Lunar Eclipse and i am Light and you are?"she syas gracefully
Love,Peace,Serenity
Love,Peace,Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down