Horse Country II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some studs come and take over the land

2 posters

Go down

Some studs come and take over the land Empty Some studs come and take over the land

Post  Love,Peace,Serenity Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:55 am

Sandro Anto Degreta:we gallop in and defeat the studs of the land
(i talked to Kiger_Mustang by email so its ok she said she cant get on as much as she could before because she had a recent family death and is in teh middle of moving to a place where only at one house she has Internet)
Blue Sky Serenity:i gallop in behind them and slow down as the other studs flee the area

Degrees'N'Below:i gallop in the middle of them all

Shano Depay:i stay with them

Koi Leo(either one yuou can call him :]) :i lead the Bachelor herd in and stop when the other studs leave the turf and rear with victory

the area of land they chose:
https://2img.net/h/i143.photobucket.com/albums/r149/lilbigbutch44/WALLPAPER4/859e.jpg
Love,Peace,Serenity
Love,Peace,Serenity

Back to top Go down

Some studs come and take over the land Empty Re: Some studs come and take over the land

Post  Admin Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 pm

showing mi style
Some studs come and take over the land Hor69074

Willow (mare) spike (one on the left with the star COLT) buffy (Filly) ((Is preg again)
Some studs come and take over the land Unexpected-400-pixels

AShleigh and tama(filly)
Some studs come and take over the land Horses_by_Skajvolkr

Madison and her colt Miami Vice
Some studs come and take over the land Horses_by_unbreakableheart

Janna and her colt Noah
Some studs come and take over the land Amazing_Horses_by_Lemieux66

Prancer and her filly Pixi
Some studs come and take over the land Horses_by_iceman_91

Showing Mi Style: i lead the group of unwanted and abused mares into the clearing and whinny for someone to love them
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://horsecountry20092.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Some studs come and take over the land Empty Re: Some studs come and take over the land

Post  Love,Peace,Serenity Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 am

Sandro Anto Degreta:i lift my head and whinnie for the mares to come over

Blue Sky Serenity:i lift my head also and nicker to the mares

Degrees'N'Below:i listen thencontinue to graze

Shano Depay:i look up at the mares fromt eh stream water dropping of my muzzle

Koi:i lead the Bachelor herd in I snort and pin my ears at San for inviting them without permission then turn my head and trot up to teh mares "hello"he says to teh mare leading them
Love,Peace,Serenity
Love,Peace,Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Style: I lead the group over
"My name is Showing Mi Style, style for short. i bring these mares and off spring to find them stallions to take care of them. they are:
Willow her colt Spike and filly Buffy she is also pregnant again, very heavily in fact. then there is Ashley and her filly Tama, Maddison and her colt Miami Vice, Janna and her colt Noah and lastly Prancer and her filly Pixi. I, myself do also seek a stallion but alas i am seeking a leadship" i said looking around the batchlor band.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://horsecountry20092.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down