Horse Country II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Techno and his new herd arrive

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Techno and his new herd arrive - Page 2 Empty Re: Techno and his new herd arrive

Post  Fearless Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:46 pm

"i know she can fend for herself, she is a very confident and strong mare" i say to Laylah. "But yes, please stay close, i have spotted mountain lion tracks around the edge of the land" i call, knowing that even Auda could not handle a lion alone.
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Techno and his new herd arrive - Page 2 Empty Re: Techno and his new herd arrive

Post  Admin Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 pm

I alet zanzibar nurse then watch as he settles for a nap
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://horsecountry20092.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:59 pm

"I will be right back" I nuzzle laylah and canter off. I gain speed and gallop up to a hill in the center of the meadow where the herd is. I skid to a stop once i reach the peak. Scanning the meadow I look for any danger. Then i scan the far horizon. Seeing nothing i trot back down the hill and move in to a canter once i get on the flat land. I lope to the creek, have a few gulps, and pick an apple off the tree. I return to laylah and set the apple down in front of her. "For you my love" I say. I leave out the part about looking for predators, i do not want her to stress about them. I nuzzle her.
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:12 am

I smiled and tended to my foal while he was gone and nuzled him and ate the juicy sweet apple and nuzzled the colt
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://horsecountry20092.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2