Horse Country II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Hi's new herd comes in

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sky Hi's new herd comes in - Page 2 Empty Re: Sky Hi's new herd comes in

Post  Fearless Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:06 pm

(forgot to put this in the last post, oops. But what if a...um.. bachelor stallion comes and tries to take the mares? could that work? Sky Hi would win but that might work)
Sky Hi: I watch over the little ones proudly. Then i walk over to Memory and nuzzle her.
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:38 pm

M: i nuzzle him in return
"Thankyou for my babies" i smiled

(Yeh Mayeb LOL)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://horsecountry20092.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:16 am

"why i should be thanking you, you did all the hard work." I smile. Then i hear a branch snap in the bushes behind us. I raise my head and prick my ears. I smell the air.
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:10 am

Instinctivly the mares gathered the foals with in the circle of them protecting them
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Sky Hi: I trot around the mares, keeping the circle tight. I smell the air.

Bachelor Stallion: I walk out of the forest calmly and halt with a twisted grin on my face. "Well, well, well. What do we have here."

SH: I pin my ears "We are all quite fine and we would appreciate it if you would leave. Then we can all go about our business."

Bachelor: "But this is my business. Stealing mares away from stallions like yourself. Young, naive, stallions that feel on top of the world because they have Their own herd yippee! But i will gladly take them all off your hands for you. A stallion like you doesn't need a herd, you should be roaming free and have no ties to keep you anywhere."

SH: "That will not be necessary. I think i can manage my herd, thank you." I say in almost a growl, Then i whisper to Memory "if it gets bad, take the herd west to Techno. There's protection there."

Bachelor: Seeing as i can not persuade the young stallion to give up his herd, I lunge at the mares in an effort to round them up and take them to my lands.

SH: I rear up and meet him as he collides into me. I turn and kick him in the side. I spin around again and rear again.
Bachelor: I rear and bite his neck and shake my head. I pelt him with my front hooves.
SH: I grab his ear in my mouth and pull it till it tears.
Bachelor: I let out a small scream as my ear rips and fall back to earth. I turn and kick him in the stomach.
SH: I yell to the mares to go west and drop to all four feet. i start to attempt to chase the stallion east and i get him about twenty feet before he objects and turns around to fight again.
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:41 am

Memory i snap at the others sending them to techo as fast as the foal could travel Dusty and magic running the flanks I squeal at dusty the swiftest of the mare to run ahead, she reared mid stride and her filly tightened against halo as dusty sprinted ahead with lighting speed
Magics colt Kalypso ran along side Hallah and she at her brother Halos side where lakota ran as fast as they could I let magic keep them moving falling back a little ready to intercept the batechlor stud if he got past our stallion................ after running for an hour the foals were ready to drop but we had reached technos turf (continues there)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:22 am

Bachelor: I rear again and grab a chunk of skin on his neck. I shake my head vigorously.
SH: I rear with him and pelt him with my hooves, only fealing a small pinch on my neck. I shake him off and rear and kick him many times. I try to drive him farther east.
Fearless
Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum