Horse Country II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPER SAD STORY:::::::::::::::::::

2 posters

Go down

SUPER SAD STORY::::::::::::::::::: Empty SUPER SAD STORY:::::::::::::::::::

Post  Starrysky Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 am

My friend has three dogs. One's a chiuaua named Jiguar, a great Dane named Pheniox and a great dane named skylar. She also had two mini's named Sweet dreams and Buckshot. She also had a horse named Kali.

Yesterday her mom came home for lunch. It was the first time in 5 years. She found 6 month old Buckshot dead. Skylar was standing over him, with blood on her teeth. She had one over the electric fence(to keep her out) and jumped into the field with the horses. She went after Buckshot, attacked him and killed him. Her mom had Buckshot cleaned and buried before my friend got home from cross-country(i was at cross-country too). My friend went to say hello to her horses, but only found Sweet Dreams and Kali. She asked her mom where Buckshot was and her mom told her Skylar had attacked him.

Skylar has been put down, and my friend invited me over to her house, where we made a cross for Buckshot.
Starrysky
Starrysky

Back to top Go down

SUPER SAD STORY::::::::::::::::::: Empty Re: SUPER SAD STORY:::::::::::::::::::

Post  Admin Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:52 am

so buckshot was a mini horse and skylar jumped the electric fence and killed the ponie?
what would have happened for the dog to do that?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://horsecountry20092.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Starrysky Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:43 pm

yes, and it was because when the vet went to put her down, they found that she had a brain tumor. But there was no way my friend's family could have found it.
Starrysky
Starrysky

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:49 am

but the dog attacking the horse.......was there a reason for that. the dog would not have attacked the pony because of the tumor.?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://horsecountry20092.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Starrysky Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:50 am

yeah. For a long time she just hated them. For absolute no reason(that they could see). They think that one day she just snapped. They also think she might have been part wolf, cause she had a slightly diffrent build then most dogs.
Starrysky
Starrysky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum